ASAP Finance is a short-term lender and the maximum term we offer is 12 months. Commercial loans are provided for a fixed term and with a certain exit strategy in mind. For example, we may settle a commercial building to allow the client time to finalise financial accounts or lease out space as required to obtain main bank funding.
ASAP Finance is the ideal place for those needing to accelerate commercial acquisition time frames and maximise return on equity through tailored commercial property loans across NZ.
As a private non-bank lender, our independence enables us to offer fast and flexible commercial funding solutions specific to your needs. We understand that most large commercial transactions are time sensitive and our close working relationship with our solicitor enables us to settle transactions within 48 hours of receiving a loan application.
Our bespoke commercial and industrial funding packages are available for:
- Vacant, leased or owner occupied commercial & industrial properties
- Commercial offices
- Industrial Warehouses
- Childcare centres
- Accomodation; motels & hotels
- Special assets such as vineyward and orchards (on a case by case basis)
Key Benefits of Commercial Property Finance with ASAP Finance
- We offer interest-only, part interest-only, and capitalised loan structures to suit you.
- Our loan-to-value ratios are not static, they depend on the asset involved. Our maximum LVR for commercial & industrial properties is 70%.
- Funding is available up to NZD $50M on a single transaction.
- We’ll work in tandem with your mortgage broker, solicitor & accountant to ensure the funding package will produce will suit your needs.
- Our application process is streamlined, and turnaround times are quicker. We can settle loans within 48 hours of receiving your initial funding application.
Commercial and Industrial Property Loan Assessment
ASAP has a more flexible structure than traditional banks, allowing us to provide a more personalised experience and tailor products and services according to the needs of the individual customer.
What we review:
- Valuations (not always necessary)
- Building plans and consents
- Commercial leases
- Sale & purchase agreements
- Exit strategy
Our credit policy can be adjusted when it makes commercial sense to do so. See our lending criteria for more.
ASAP Funding Process
- Submit a funding application. We work quickly, assessing your project and providing indicative terms in as little as 24 hours.
- Issuing of formal letter of offer. Following your acceptance of the indicative terms, we issue a letter of offer detailing:
- Our fees (including a legal quote for your solicitor)
- Your interest rates
- Loan terms
- Any tailored conditions
- Creation of loan documents. Once you have accepted the offer and paid the loan deposit, we work with your solicitor to arrange complete loan documents.