If you are planning on buying a residential or commercial investment property, then you need an investment property loan. Not all complex problems require complex solutions; our team of experienced lending managers will work with you to create a simple solution, specific to your needs.
Each funding solution is created with a clear set of objectives in mind and conditions are kept to a minimum with the team at ASAP Finance completing due diligence prior to issuing a term sheet. Loan facilities can be structured to optimise group cashflow, maximise leverage or simply provide a short-term funding solution to enable fast settlement.
Whether you are looking to acquire a cashflow property or creating wealth through long-term capital gains, ASAP Finance is here to help.
Key Advantages of Investment Property Loans with ASAP Finance
- Our lending managers are experienced investors & developers, so we understand the need for a quick, hassle-free approach. Our loan assessment process is short and sweet and funding conditions are kept to a minimum.
- Our loans are settled quickly, often within 48 hours, so borrowers don’t need to be concerned about losing their chosen property while waiting for an approval.
- We offer interest-only, part interest-only, and capitalised repayment types enabling you to optimise your cash flow.
- ASAP Finance has the ability and scale to lend $50,000,000 on a single transaction.
- Evergreen funding lines provided by ASB & BNZ are supported by private equity ensuring funding is always available for our clients.
Our Investment Loan Assessment
We don’t do hurdles at ASAP Finance. Once you submit your application, we review it quickly using our financial expertise, weighing up the merits of the investment and considering your individual needs.
What we review:
- Details of the security
- Valuations (not always necessary)
- Your current loan balances
- Sale and purchase agreements
- Leases and rental agreements
- Your financial position
- Exit strategy
Our credit policy can be adjusted when we deem it necessary. See our lending criteria for more terms and conditions.
ASAP Funding Process
- Submit a funding application. We work quickly, assessing your project and providing indicative terms in as little as 24 hours.
- Issuing of formal letter of offer. Following your acceptance of the indicative terms, we issue a letter of offer detailing:
- Our fees (including a legal quote for your solicitor)
- Your interest rates
- Loan terms
- Any terms and conditions (we try to keep these as minimal as possible) Unlike other lenders, our letters of offer are fully credit approved; we stand by our commitment to fund your project.
- Creation of loan documents. Once you have accepted the offer and paid the loan deposit, we work with your mortgage broker to arrange complete loan documents.
If you are working with a mortgage broker, we will pay brokerage direct, typically equivalent to 1% of the loan amount on drawdown. Our establishment fee and legal costs are payable by you. These are stipulated upfront.